What restorative dentistry procedures are available at Highland Dental Clinic?
If you are seeking a restorative dentist in South Lakeland, Florida, we invite you to call our provider, Dr. Blanca Fernandez, to find out about ways to repair the function and appearance of the smile. When problems occur, it is best to work with an experienced restorative dentist who has the skills to address the issues at hand and do so in a way that looks natural and uses high-quality materials–at an affordable price!
What is restorative dentistry?
Dr. Blanca Fernandez describes restorative dentistry as the field of dental work focusing on the replacement of missing teeth, repair of existing teeth, and any procedure meant to restore the function and health of the smile.
What are some of the restorative dentistry procedures performed by Dr. Fernandez?
- Dental fillings. With dental fillings, specifically composite resin fillings, areas of tooth decay can be filled and restored for a healthier, more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Dental crowns. Dental crowns cover and protect teeth that have cracked or broken due to trauma, decay, or other damage. Crowns not only restore the functional aspect of a tooth but also improve its overall aesthetic look.
- Bridges. A bridge is an artificial dental appliance that fills the gap left by missing teeth. They are secured with several implants or attached directly to existing teeth on either side of the gap.
- Veneers. Veneers are thin sheets of porcelain or composite material designed to fit over the front surface of teeth, improving their shape and overall appearance. One or more veneers can be used in the smile for subtle or dramatic enhancements.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are typically a permanent solution for those missing teeth and provide support for replacement teeth, such as crowns or bridges. Implants typically consist of titanium posts surgically inserted into the bone of the natural jaw to act as roots, with replacement teeth attached to them. Dr. Fernandez has a Fellow of “The International Congress oral implantology “ and has years of experience on surgical implant procedures and restoration for single crowns, bridges, and overdentures!!
Learn more about restorative dentistry procedures available with Dr. Blanca Fernandez!
Call (863) 457-1954 to request an appointment with our team at Highland Dental Clinic in South Lakeland, FL, at 5163 US Highway 98 South. Dr. Fernandez serves patients in the surrounding communities of Bartow, Plant City, and Winter Haven, FL, and is currently accepting new patients.