The advantages of minimal prep veneers
Dr. Blanca Fernandez of Highland Dental Clinic knows that many of her patients want to achieve healthy–and beautiful smiles. With cosmetic dentistry solutions such as minimal preparation porcelain veneers, she can cover imperfections at the front of the smile quickly and effectively for new and returning patients at her South Lakeland, FL office.
What are minimal prep porcelain veneers?
As the name suggests, minimal prep porcelain veneers require minimal preparation of the natural tooth. They are generally thinner than traditional veneers, making them snugly on the tooth for a more natural look and feel.
How can I use minimal prep porcelain veneers for my smile?
These minimal prep veneers are used to:
- Whiten stained teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Reshape crooked or misshapen teeth
- Cover broken or chipped teeth
- Address misalignment of one or more teeth
How long will my minimal prep porcelain veneers last?
With minimal prep porcelain veneers, you can achieve your desired smile without having to go through extensive preparation of your natural tooth structure. The results can last up to two decades with proper care and maintenance.
What are the advantages of minimum prep veneers?
With our minimal preparation veneers, patients can enjoy the following:
- Fewer office visits and less time in the dental chair than other procedures
- Less alteration of the natural tooth structure
- A more esthetically pleasing outcome, with a precise fit and matching shade to your natural teeth
- An affordable option that lasts many years with proper care
- The ability to remove the veneers in the future, since minimal natural tooth structure is removed
Schedule time to speak to Dr. Blanca Fernandez about covering imperfections with our minimal prep veneers.
Minimal prep porcelain veneers provide a simple yet effective way to reversibly transform the smile’s appearance.
If you are curious and want to learn more, call (863)-647-1954 to request a consultation visit with Dr. Blanca Fernandez and her team in South Lakeland, FL.
Her office is also open to Bartow, Plant City, and Winter Haven, FL patients.